The background is pretty cool. Nice one.
Finally, a new wallpaper.
This vector took me SO much effort... The lineart not so much, but I changed the weight of the lines and carefully used the pressure tool to make the lines ends sharp. After that, I started coloring, and my idea was to change the colors of all the clothing. They were all green and that was boring, I wanted it to be different. I also removed the rose earring. Not that I dislike it, but she's ALWAYS using it, even when she transforms. Again, I wanted something different.
I had trouble choosing the colors for the clothing. I couldn't decide and changed it again and again before starting the shadows. And even after I started, I changed some of them again lol
The shadows were also a trouble, specially when I started using the blur. I tried to select the areas to use gaussian blur without the risk of the color getting out of the lineart, but it didn't worked. So I had to use the blur tool several times till I get some results. I kept with this till the end. I also corrected some minor details of the coloring, all yesterday, and today I made the star earring using a shape, with inner stroke and some white gradient with less opacity.
For the wallpaper, I wanted something colorful, with lights and something with music, so I searched for dancefloor pictures on google and found this one. I remember using it before, on some awards I designed for an forum, but it was almost 2 years ago. I don't mind, so I used it anyway.
In the background I used overlay in the picture, a little change in the color balance, and crowd brushes I found today, to make the dancefloor full. I used a colorful bokeh texture 2 times, one with gaussian blur and other with motion blur, both with less than half of opacity. Over everything, I used the stars texture in overlay, and had to erase a little bit in some parts cause the lineart got ugly edges, heh...
For the text... Well, I used a random phrase cause I got no ideas of anything to write. It was written in black with white outer glow, under the stars texture layer.
That's it. My idea was to show a modern Makoto, with a new style. At least I tried... @@
Original scan: Here
Programs used: Paint Tool Sai for the lineart, Photoshop CS3 for everything else
Layers: It was... *counting* 41 in the vector and 17 in the wallpaper.
Like before, I'm uploading a textless version of the work. Hope you all like it.
Obs: I know, my english... *brazilian*
More Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Wallpapers
renlilica Mar 16, 2013
page 1 of 1 1 total item
Only members can post comments, please register.